Hello divamoms & divas,
|Eyes closed but I kept this to show off my smoky eye for work.|
|KT was wrong for snapping this pic!|
|As you can see from this pic, I'm running out of poses, lolol..#FAIL|
|Mean face but I wanted you all to see my gorgeous lashes|
|Shout out to the bestie for this outfit & my moms for the shoes.|
1. I’m a better mother than I sometimes give myself credit for. My son told me so on Thursday. I’m so blessed to have KT!
2. I’m not the only one in the waiting room. Some people are handling ‘the wait’ better than others.
3. The mind really is a battlefield and can only be conquered with the Word of God - which contains certified promises for my life and positive thoughts.
4. Being disconnected from Twitter & Facebook has afforded me the opportunity to be with me. I’m still learning about me and who I am and who I desire to be.
5. I’m not too old or to saved to bump a bit of hip-hop and practice having swag in front of the mirror. Laughing at myself is really funny J.
6. Being in the right place at the right time with the right people will afford me opportunities money, degrees and prestige can only grant others because they lack GOD’s favor.
7. Experience is priceless!
8. My time is valuable. I don’t plan to waste it on people or things that aren’t a part of propelling me into greatness.
I know this wasn’t deep but it was what I was thinking when I sat down to write. Some folks expect everything to be earth shattering but I’m a simple girl sometimes with simple thoughts. I’m a seriously analytical individual which isn’t always a positive trait! Instead, I just gave you another brief glimpse of the real me.
I’d love to hear about your latest realization. Head on over to the comment button and share.